Who has leather extended pack on A3/S3?

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.reallymeansounds.com
Guys

Need some pictures of the leather extended pack optional extra from Audi please.

1. Triangles
  2. Door card Armrests
I am looking online and in here but no such luck as yet!

Thanks

Anyone know if these can be bought from Audi?

20_audi_s4_2009_live.jpg

No, you can't buy those direct from audi, i once came across a set on ebay but had to pay £40 for them!! so i wouldn't get your hopes up, where did you find all the pictures of the extended leather pack?

Chris

There is a white s3 sportback members car on here has buckets and extended leather there was plenty of photos in his thread.
someone will point you in the right place I just can't remember who's car it is.

Looks amazing, mate, interior looks spotless. What screen is that on the RNS-E though? Don't think I've seen crosshairs like that on mine, or the panel on the right of the screen!

This one - AAAAHHHHH, it went SUPERSIZE!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that screen comes on when you manually set a destination on map. same on all
RNS-E's

that screen comes on when you manually set a destination on map. same on all
RNS-E's

I really don't make the most of the system, usually just have the map on when I already know where I'm going.

i wouldnt mind part numbers ive got a place that will do em just wondering how much the bits are new

i wouldnt mind part numbers ive got a place that will do em just wondering how much the bits are new

It is expensive to get them new..

8P3 867 173 24A - 3door Passengers side door arm rest in black - £60
8P3 867 174 24A - 3door Drivers side door arm rest in black - £60
8P3 867 373 24A - 3door Passengers side rear arm rest in black - £60
8P3 867 374 24A - 3door Drivers side rear arm rest in black - £60

8P4 867 173 24A - 5door Passengers side Front door arm rest in black - £60
8P4 867 174 24A - 5door Drivers side Front door arm rest in black - £60
8P4 867 373 24A - 5door Passengers side rear door arm rest in black - £60
8P4 867 374 24A - 5door Drivers side rear door arm rest in black - £60

8P0 880 491 B - Left side Triangle - £35
8P0 880 492 B - Right side Triangle - £35

Where would you get them done and for how much? im interested!

EDIT: the above part numbers are the standard parts! not the leather trimmed

Last edited:
bespoke leathering over on facebook check out the pics of the center console carbon fibre hybrid they did for ian over on vagoc its GORGEOUS

Boydie, what did you pay for your triangles & Arms to be done? So I can help Ash out, can't remember what MJ charged me for the triangles :ninja:

boydie said he paid £200 for front door armrests and triangles from his local place up in Northan Ireland, another £60 for the rears which is a fair price imo...
Im going to be doing some searches online for some places to see if there is anything local.

As far as i know Audi dont sell the exclusive leather parts on their own but just as a guide for anyone that wants one of those leather handbrake handles with white or red stitching it costs around £60 from Audi! so i would imagine if they sold the nice triangles (which are not listed on ETKA from what i have seen) they would probably be over £100

Reactions: Boydie
Yeah I figured its time to get a box out and send bits away while I'm on holiday

boydie said he paid £200 for front door armrests and triangles from his local place up in Northan Ireland, another £60 for the rears which is a fair price imo...
Im going to be doing some searches online for some places to see if there is anything local.

As far as i know Audi dont sell the exclusive leather parts on their own but just as a guide for anyone that wants one of those leather handbrake handles with white or red stitching it costs around £60 from Audi! so i would imagine if they sold the nice triangles (which are not listed on ETKA from what i have seen) they would probably be over £100

Yeh your info is pretty bang on here Ash.

Thanks for this post. Had to order a replacement: 8P3 867 174 24A - 3door Drivers side door arm rest in black.

Current price from Audi is £64.67 incl VAT.