1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who gets your vote

Rev-head Dec 9, 2006

1. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

2. Justincredible

Justincredible Member

3. marmite

marmite Counting the Tesco Club points

still thinking?? all.....

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Nope Jenny S , gets my vote !

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Still re-watching.

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm not a greedy person, but can I have ALL of them.... at once! :hubbahubba:

7. marmite

marmite Counting the Tesco Club points

Join the Cue!

8. Peloton

Peloton Member

I'm not one for thticky thirds but I'm taking my place at the end of the que.
    :sex:

9. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Come guys make this clean i am having MPS here and it aint pretty .You only get one to choose

10. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

There all Yank birds aint they, My old girl gives me a bleeding headache talking engerlish i can just imagine the migrane i would get by one of those yank lasses as they screech and whine 5 octaves higher than Brit birds :wacko:

Oh and i forgot they speak 5 times quicker as well than Brit woman so it would like sooooooooooooooooo ahem double migrane, would be like listening to a better looking Vicky Pollard but minus the yeahs or no's :keule: