Who can code a key in Leeds?

kungfurasta

Reaction score
Ive bought a 2nd hand key from ebay (hopefully same frequency) and had a new blade cut and bought a new t6 id48 chip to put in it.

2006 2.0 tdi bkd

Can anyone code the immobiliser to the key chip for me in Leeds area for a small fee.

Dont have the skc.

Many thanks.

Ive bought a 2nd hand key from ebay (hopefully same frequency) and had a new blade cut and bought a new t6 id48 chip to put in it.

2006 2.0 tdi bkd

Can anyone code the immobiliser to the key chip for me in Leeds area for a small fee.

Dont have the skc.

Many thanks.
Hi mate, going to Leeds tomorrow to fit a vp44 injector pump to a b6 audi a4, i have diagnostic gear and i could pull the SKC code from your cluster... Give me a ring tomorrow morning on 07789912128. I will be there till 1-2 pm !

Unfortunately I dont actually have the key or blade yet, only the chip.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, didnt read your reply properly.

That would be great. Where abouts in Leeds are you going?

Still need someone in Leeds to code the key via VCDS once I have it and the SKC.

Still need someone in Leeds to code the key via VCDS once I have it and the SKC.

I know someone in Leeds who will do it.

However, you will need to prove ownership of the vehicle by the usual methods before it can be done !

PM me for details if you're still interested.

Ok, thanks for the help but im still in need of key coding in Leeds.

Anybody out there around leeds area with the right software?

That year car will need the transponder pre-coding before it can be programmed to the car. So if somebody with VCDS tries to program it with the SKC it will fail if it hasn't been pre-coded.

Also a 2006 Audi doesn't use a T6 id48. It uses a TP25 id48 CANBUS transponder. However if whoever does it has GENUINE Abrites VAG commander then the can make the correct chip by using a T6

Thats very interesting. Thankyou.

Going to get IVC Leeds to sort it.

Thanks again