WHITE WHITE WHITE!(Pic Heavy!)

a little update as i think i will be selling soon!:crying:
changed the front intercooler pipes to black silicone, added an LCR splitter, some weitec coilovers and sprayed the rear badge white

DSC03182.jpg

DSC03183.jpg

DSC03181.jpg

where did you get those head lights from i gotta det some pls pm me some details. i think ya car is looking amazing nicely done keep up the good work dude

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you get those head lights from i gotta det some pls pm me some details. i think ya car is looking amazing nicely done keep up the good work dude

dude there facelift lights :)

SDC11653.jpg

i have always liked white alloys on dark cars. nice touches with the badges etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the nice comments, always good to hear its to other peoples tastes aswell, yes Aron they're just standard xenon facelifts, can probably find some on ebay

my grill surround keeps being chipped by stones, anyone have a more durable method of colour coding the grill?

Wrap it dude. I did mine with some carbon stuff as I was gfed up of stone chips...so far so good. It wont chip like paint does, its cheap, you can change it whenever you want and you can get pretty much whatever colour you want :)

HI Dela,
Think i seen you about a month ago on my way to Cirencester to watch rugby and you was behind me, i was in my S3 with wife and baby. Yours looked really good with the white wheels, even my wife like them :thumbsup:
Johnny :kissmyrings:

thank you! women are hard to please so im glad to hear your wife likes it!

HI Dela,
Think i seen you about a month ago on my way to Cirencester to watch rugby and you was behind me, i was in my S3 with wife and baby. Yours looked really good with the white wheels, even my wife like them :thumbsup:
Johnny :kissmyrings:

cheers mate. Not sure exactly what car i'll be getting but im looking for a nice diesel. My right foots just too heavy for a car like this, im averaging 17.5mpg!

Good luck with the sale dude, looking good!!

alloys looks really good mate :)

when spraying the grille surround, did you give a good "key" to he serface before you sprayed ?

how many layer of spray did you do ?

thanks guys, but what do you think it should be price wise?

Jay - not sure, didnt spray it myself got the body shop to do it, sorry mate

Dela - looks pretty funky with the white wheels! Good luck with the sale dude.

Jay - it's easy to spray. Just quickly sand it down roughly with fine paper (forgotten what grit we used, i'll let you know), do a coat of primer, 2 coats of gloss black, then we got carried away with laquer and done 3 coats of that but it came out really good though!