1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. imported_mykola

imported_mykola Guest

hey guys, sorry, i'm new here but am still a very keen follower of the S3 as well as being a very likely buyer. i just saw a pic of a white S3 and think that it looks awesome! the problem is that it only comes in other colours and i was wondering if anybody has any info on this or knows how the owner of this car would have got hold of one (special order?) or even if he did it himself (feasible?)...

any feedback would be really really helpful thx

2. HTC

HTC Active Member

I've never seen one in the metal.

But I just found this for other peeps to see what they think.

[​IMG]

3. ianhg

ianhg Member

nice

4. imported_mykola

imported_mykola Guest

yes thats the same pic i hav. thx anyway

5. that looks gorgous actually, better then most colours

6. imported_mykola

imported_mykola Guest

think it's a repaint?

7. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

[ QUOTE ]
    think it's a repaint?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you could get an S3 in white when the model was introduced back in 1999. I only think it was available for 6 months. See the thread on A3/S3 colours in the forum for other weird colours - including metallic brown (another 6 month special).

8. Ade_D

Ade_D Member

I read somewhere not so long ago that white is going to be the new silver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Soon it'l be everywhere and not just on vans /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ade

9. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

I dont like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Imo white only suits japanese cars

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Looks good.

Defo for a hot country though as backdrop shows, and white reflects the heat as a bonus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

11. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Would look good with some black rims.

12. ultramodz

ultramodz 06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

my A3 is casablanca white & u'd be surprised how little the dirt shows...

i had a dark(ish) green ibiza before & it always looked dirty - water marks in the rain & pale dust in the summer!

my white A3 hides the dirt well - apart from when i don't clean it for weeks & drive all round the country!

13. JamS3

JamS3 Active Member

That does look really good....surprising!

14. deano16v

deano16v Member

White is the best colour for any hot hatch. Its very rally esque which i believe all hot hatches should be. Nearly every hot hatch ive owned was white so i'm biased lol

15. PaulRS3

PaulRS3 Well-Known Member

a white S3 would be a night mare!

anyone with an S3 or a3 will know how much **** is flung up the back of the car!

16. imported_DeadEye

imported_DeadEye Guest

I have had three Glacier white Astra GTE MkII's The only colour to have one in!

17. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    I have had three Glacier white Astra GTE MkII's The only colour to have one in!

[/ QUOTE ]

And when's the last time you saw an Astra GTE(in any colour) on the road? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

18. 6monthcarman

6monthcarman Member

Very nice, i like white