White A3 1.8T??

chrisnic0

Reaction score
hi guys,

I think i was wrong in assuming that white a3 1.8t were ever made, i snapped this one in guildford, im looking for that colour and model but didnt think they did that, it defiantly wasnt resprayed?

I know you could buy the 1.6 A3 in white for sure, as I've seen a few.

Never seen a white 1.8T before, or a white S3 from the factory....

White was definitely available at the A3 launch - likewise for the S3. I don't think it sold too well hence was dropped PDQ.

They come in a 1.6, 1.8 and a 1.8t but very rare. there was a girl selling her white 1.8t a few months back. Hard to find, my advice, buy a regular coloured A3 and respray it, the factory audi white, is like an off white.. its not as bright as the new ones.

They come in a 1.6, 1.8 and a 1.8t but very rare. there was a girl selling her white 1.8t a few months back. Hard to find, my advice, buy a regular coloured A3 and respray it, the factory audi white, is like an off white.. its not as bright as the new ones.

Is this an imposter or is it really you stranger???

Also on a seperate note, if you have a look at the sticky at the top of this page of A3/S3 pics, you will see a guy in Australia i think with a factory white S3......it looks BOOOOOOOTIFUL!!!

in Sheffield they had several 1.8TQ's for the paramedics a few years back

yeah i saw that S3 looks nice. How much is a full respray?
Cheers

Is this an imposter or is it really you stranger???

Also on a seperate note, if you have a look at the sticky at the top of this page of A3/S3 pics, you will see a guy in Australia i think with a factory white S3......it looks BOOOOOOOTIFUL!!!

lol yea its me.. pop back from time to time.. new job and new life commitments are taking up alot of my time, and of course my audi... got a few new little bits done to it.. i'll have to post some pix up soon, the white s3 is a respray, and it does look stunning. He obviously has very good taste.

Hey dude, good to hear from you, defo get some pics up, will be good to see, also re the S3 from down under, he has stated that its out of the showroom like that, so may not be a respray, however there was one in the UK a while ago which was a respray, do you mean that one dude???

i must say i aint ever seen a white 8L but im impressed, mines pretty rare too the green was a one off only as an extra which had something to do with the cricket in 2000 and only on a w-reg, theres another one local to me (crewe) stopped and spoke to the guy one day and it was totally standard and a 1.6, theres also one in birmingham a 1.6 aswel but again totally standard

I know of one the same colour as yours dude (yellogti), sure the guys name is Amo, he is a Brummy/Wolves lad i f i remember correctly....