White 8L S3

jcs356

Brum brum
Reaction score
Spotted at Audi Driver International at Castle Combe yesterday. It has been resprayed so not original colour (despite it being a V plate and hence a potential for an authentic white car). The search for an authentic UK white S3 goes on....

DSCF0988.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF0990.jpg

That has confirmed my suspicions that an S3 8L in white with a motorsport theme would suit...

Hmmmmmm

I think that car deserves some thicker spoked alloys.. not liking those... very gorgeous in white though!

Really like that. Rear end reminds me slightly of that new uber golf that was on top gear last week.........tho I imagine the S3 handles better :)

front lights and wheels dont suit it IMO, and rear badge is no where near in the right place. other than that it looks good!

jcs356 said:

I like it alot, its ringing bells though! I think it might be a staff car from a magazine, not sure maybe Rev's if I remember correctly. One of their writer's bought a V reg Silver S3 with the plan to turn it into a track day beast and was putting a cage in it last time I saw!

Maybe it is or maybe its not! :sly: Looks good :)

Ummm been thinking about going white on mine, not overly impressed by that though..

Horrible Wheels
Manky Lights....

Waste of a car with HUGE ambitions... STD lights, and some PHAT white rims would make it a billion times nicer!

T11OM F said:
..some PHAT white rims would make it a billion times nicer!

Yep I think your right there, a nice set of light weight racing wheels! :)

Jampublic said:
Yep I think your right there, a nice set of light weight racing wheels! :)

eeeerm, the wheels he has on there are OZ supperleggras(sp?), wheels generally don't get more light weight or racing than these imo, unless you fork out £2.5k+ for forged items.

I'm sure there was a user on here who had a official white S3. Either in Oz or Spain?

jojo said:
eeeerm, the wheels he has on there are OZ supperleggras(sp?), wheels generally don't get more light weight or racing than these imo, unless you fork out £2.5k+ for forged items.

Opps :faint:

They look to pretty to kill on the track! :sorry:

jesters3 said:
I'm sure there was a user on here who had a official white S3. Either in Oz or Spain?

Think you was on about a chap with a modded white 1.8T in Oz right?, think he had XXX in his username?, he's not posted in a long time!

Very nicely hidden intercooler too.

Cage looks a bit pointless though, it doesnt look to go to the front in some other pics I saw, whats the point in a cage if is isnt going to box in the driver?

I agree with you Dave - it was just a 'show' cage - i.e. in the rear part of the car. Can't see the point of one of these as you say as it would be absolutely useless in most accident situations and if anything could be more dangerous as it is likely to break up and stab you in the head!

I dont think the wheels are too bad

The front lights are a real shame thou, they look terrible and im not a fan of the black grille and rear badge but hey! thats my opinion

I actually like the front lights but definately agree on the rear lights needing to be upgraded too facelift. Also sort that badge out on the boot... looks silly in the wrong place!

Hi guys its been a while here is a pic of an Audi S3 from South Australia

whiteaudis3.jpg

unfortunately i have sold my car 2 months ago and when i first owned people are like ewww white Audi until they see it they fall in love. Funny enough now white is in fashion and i sold my car pretty quick as there are not many A3T's in White around ;)

2.JPG

5.JPG

13.JPG

Im a sucker for weird coloured cars and have this now

IMG_5565.jpg

Nice. i knew I saw one somewhere! Nice TT, you can only get away with those colours somewhere hot & sunny....unlike the UK!

Looking at XXX signature its a Projektzwo kit.

Hi thanks for the kind words.

The body kit is the Projektzwo kit which is the nicest kit they ever made for the A3 www.projektzwo.de.

I kept the Breyton's as i think they are timeless styled wheel that suits all Audi's and because they cost me big $$$.

356 was my mates which i used for the wedding. That thing flies as it has a 2 litre in it!

22.JPG

I picked Imola as its a really rare colour for the TT just like Casablanca was for the A3.

Nicest kit for the A3.....??? You kidding! ?

Its not bad, but have you seen the Zender front end with the R32 style bumper??! Awesome look!

XXX_18T said:
356 was my mates which i used for the wedding. That thing flies as it has a 2 litre in it!
I bet! I've got a 1.8 twin carb in mine with 90bhp. Even with a standard Beetle gearbox it goes pretty well - then again, it only weighs 750kilos. Here's a piccie:
Speedster.jpg

simch said:
Nicest kit for the A3.....??? You kidding! ?

Its not bad, but have you seen the Zender front end with the R32 style bumper??! Awesome look!

no got some pics?

jcs356 said:
I bet! I've got a 1.8 twin carb in mine with 90bhp. Even with a standard Beetle gearbox it goes pretty well - then again, it only weighs 750kilos. Here's a piccie:

Very nice!

I have a 66 Beetle with 2110 and the stock box which i am happy its coping with the power!

IMG_3970.jpg

i guess you had to loose the white car as your not a virgin anymore:nyah:

Dreamland, fella!

"Flowing".....what you on about!! Look at the awful angles between the rear arch and the skirt! Dogs breakfast more like!

simch said:
Dreamland, fella!

"Flowing".....what you on about!! Look at the awful angles between the rear arch and the skirt! Dogs breakfast more like!

hahahahaaa mate if u likey ricey kits like Zender thats ur problem.

Check out these rear kits by Zender:

257_4459_043_1.jpg

or

607_4457043_006_audi-a3.jpg

Dont make me laugh!!!!

If u think ur so sure start a poll!

Why did Audi use Projektzwo kits as a factory accessory for their A3 range since 97?

STFU Noob!