Facelift White 3 door S3...

S32B

Reaction score
...come on who has it? I know there are pictures on here but I can't find them!!! grrr :(

We should have a forum called 'Colours' with a sub forums built in dedicated to each colour of car....keep them all in one place for easy viewing :)

Reactions: richinsoton, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
...come on who has it? I know there are pictures on here but I can't find them!!! grrr :(

We should have a forum called 'Colours' with a sub forums built in dedicated to each colour of car....keep them all in one place for easy viewing :)

Mr @ChivsBang has a white 3 door S3 I think. Either search for his photos, or message him and ask for photos... and threaten violence if he doesn't oblige. :D

Reactions: ChivsBang, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
I found this on auto trader, hope it helps

IMG 4216
IMG 4217

IMG 4219
IMG 4218

Reactions: S3tuart, richinsoton, Rob2k68 and 5 others
Cheers guys, not liking those alloys on it!!!

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Jcbmally and 2 others
Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
White 3 door act yer age......lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 2 others
Given up on the A5 then?........lol Don't blame you.:friends:

Am on your case the nicht....lol....Why.......A5....Wait til you see one in the metal mate,especially in Daytona is ****** stunning and the interior leaves the A3's......lookin like

Ca5cb94ed8f0d1cb675550aa14a5f477

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Am on your case the nicht....lol....Why.......A5....Wait til you see one in the metal mate,especially in Daytona is ****** stunning and the interior leaves the A3's......lookin like

View attachment 108311

Yep interior is off the scale on the 5's.....................daytona you say..................emmm, sounds promising lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and pburv

View attachment 108311
It's just too friggin big jassy....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Gordo77, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 1 other person
It's just too friggin big jassy....

just wait til you see one on the road.....ye think yer vidal saloon is classy...well maybe not in white.....lol.....you'll want one

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
just wait til you see one on the road.....ye think yer vidal saloon is classy...well maybe not in white.....lol.....you'll want one
Seen plenty mate.Even had one as a courtesy car(ok it was just an S line) it just doesn't float my boat......Did I mention boat? What I meant to say was barge...lol

Reactions: glospete, Rob2k68, Gordo77 and 2 others
*** Paul, where'd you learn to park................on a farm??!! lol
Lol I admit I ain't that clever at parking....Just don't want to kerb them beautiful alloys...:sadlike:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Lol I admit I ain't that clever at parking....Just don't want to kerb them beautiful alloys...:sadlike:

Wise you are my friend ;)

Could always join the nut-jobs in 'extreme parking'.....................:whistle2: lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Wise you are my friend ;)

Could always join the nut-jobs in 'extreme parking'.....................:whistle2: lol
Lol..I tried that last time and got shot down by old jassyo over my pic quality.....Won't make that mistake again...lol ( need to sort camera settings)...:yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Yer car Mental...mate...lol at least l know what l want...lol
lol I want an SV650S, but the wife said she'd be worried sick every time I was out with it :)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
lol I want an SV650S, but the wife said she'd be worried sick every time I was out with it :)

New A5's should be in the showrooms pretty soon....next month,S5's January.....bet ye you'll want one....???

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L

You admit you aint that clever....????...............................pmsl.........................

Reactions: davc, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
lmao Audi £23,400 last month PX, this month £22,000!!! Evans Halshaw £21,400 :D

lmao Audi £23,400 last month PX, this month £22,000!!! Evans Halshaw £21,400 :D

£23,400 was realistically a bit high mate...best wait til April.....then the full Audi range you fancy should be at your disposal to view/compare and test drive

Which white do you mean? Ibis or Glacier?

Reactions: Rob2k68
I've got a 5 door glacier white if that helps give you an idea?

Reactions: Gordo77 and S32B
80f40d135e06793d4d5863859cb3c49c.jpg
late but so worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, S3tuart, Benji34 and 1 other person
Lol..I tried that last time and got shot down by old jassyo over my pic quality.....Won't make that mistake again...lol ( need to sort camera settings)...:yes:

Or try changing your phone more often than your car? You'd get a better camera then. :D

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Or try changing your phone more often than your car? You'd get a better camera then. :D
Ha ha....For some reason phones don't float my boat as much as cars...Would be nice if Audi gave you a free upgrade at the end of the contract like they use to do with phones.....:whistle2:

Reactions: Rob2k68, simonali, richinsoton and 1 other person