1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whiplash claim fraud attempt>>>2011 PARTS REQUIRED

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by jonnyfeng, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnyfeng

jonnyfeng Member

[Feb 23, 2013]
    A lady friend of mine had a mishap last week where there was a bloke who basically attempted to pull what we believe was a whiplash claim scam at a roundabout near where we live. He started moving at a clear roundabout then slammed on his brakes and she hit the back of him.. He got out holding his neck complaining. She rang me as she was upset and had never been in an accident before and was unsure what to do. I turned up and assessed the situation and explained to the guy that if he wanted to pursue this through insurance i would be happy to help out my friend with legal support against his 'fraudulent' claim.

He disappeared and the next day text saying he would be happy with £400 and not to go through the insurance which we have basically ignored and i doubt we will hear anything else from him as the car wasnt even worth that.

Any way we're now left with an 2011 A3 S-line in white with a knackered bonnet, grill and a cracked headlight. The bumper is still in tact but the whole front end needs painting which a friend can do.

So if anyone can point us the right direction for:
    • A bonnet
    • LH Headlight (non DRL)
    • Grill
    Any help would be greatly appreciated guys

Thanks!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Feb 23, 2013]
    Try the classifieds or put a wanted ad in there
  4. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear

[Feb 23, 2013]
    Sorry to hear this mate.

ive got the grille. Take a look at my classifieds and take your pick and drop me a pm :)
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 23, 2013]
    No wanted/for sale items on the main forum please. Jonny, hope you find what your looking for in the classifieds, if not place an ad in there and also place an ad in the wanted 8p tnread at the top of this section. Good luck.

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.