1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

While she's in the Bodyshop...

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by FactionOne, Nov 28, 2004.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Nov 28, 2004]
    Hey folks,

As subject, my baby (well, my Audi baby) is going into the Bodyshop tomorrow to have the product of my not quite seeing everything I should've fixed...

Anyway, in an effort to prove that every cloud has a silver lining, I've managed to find somewhere willing to fit my body-kit bits and bobs while she's in. I have a couple of questions I was hoping the knowledgable bunch on here might be able to offer answers to...

1) I'm guessing the S3 badge on an S3 radiator-grille is 'hooked' on in the same way the V6 badge is on my Dad's 100, and is therefore easily removed - am I correct?

2) Will an S3 radiator-grille drop straight into an A3 front-bumper? (I'm guessing it does?)

...As you've probably guessed by this point, I want to fit the much more aesthetically pleasing S3 radiator-grille to my A3, and without the S3 badge (I'm totally against 'upgrading' with badges - a man who does such a thing probably walks around with a rolled-up pair of socks in his boxers!)

Thanks in advance guys and gals,

Regards,

Rob.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 26, 2015]

3. PaulRS3

PaulRS3 Well-Known Member

[Nov 29, 2004]
    S3 grill is considerably bigger than an A3 item it will not fit. Sorry.

so i guess this makes the S3 badge question now irrelevant.