Which wheel brush

MarkyH

Marky
Reaction score
ok so getting ready for collecting new car in a couple of weeks. I have got bilberry wheel cleaner and poor boys wheel sealer but anybody got the knowledge on a good brush to keep the S Line alloys clean?

Wheelwoolies +1 had a set for about 4 years now and only just starting to fall apart. They have been well used too.

+1 - Wheel woolies as well from us!

We have both types of three piece set in stock now, as well as vent, interior and wheel detailing brushes. As far as brushes go, they have nailed it! Plus, you get a bit of a discount from us with your first order.

Matt.

That reminds me, I still want a good interior cleaner, ideally one that keeps down the dust/static lol, do you have any recomendations @Matt@Slim'sDetailing

I am interested in the interior brushes, the wheel woolies are excellent.

Good question. I've get on really well with a couple of the APC's for interior work. Gtechniq W5 is a cracking cleaner, and they have just launched I2 which is more focused solely on interior detailing. From initial testing with it in my S1 it seems to do just the job, but I've only had it now for a short while. I've sealed my interior to an inch of it's life though so the leather, fabric and dash are all fairly dust free most of the time really - that's the best long term route.

The new interior brushes are great. A more upmarket version of the very good Valetpro ones, they will certainly last longer (my Valetpro ones are giving up after about 8 months - but hey, they were only £3!).

Matt

Reactions: Bristle Hound