1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which way to jump

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by imported_fingermouse, Apr 28, 2005.

1. imported_fingermouse

imported_fingermouse Guest

ok here`s the deal...

if i go for a remap im 95% sure about the GB at amd, just then a mate comes round and says why arn`t you going to jabba sport ????? so now im all like which one should i choose arrrrrrrrrrrr, can anyone comment on AMD vs Jabbasport remaps ??? I have read a lot about AMD but not as much about Jabbasport so help pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    ok here`s the deal...

if i go for a remap im 95% sure about the GB at amd, just then a mate comes round and says why arn`t you going to jabba sport ????? so now im all like which one should i choose arrrrrrrrrrrr, can anyone comment on AMD vs Jabbasport remaps ??? I have read a lot about AMD but not as much about Jabbasport so help pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All the major companies produce roughly the same power figures with the same driveability (or similar aleast)... I;d go with AmD simply for the price.
  3. jediknight

jediknight Member

for my money amd are the better company with better back up so on that basis alone i would (and AM) going with them.... plus the GB gives you a pretty much unbeatable price!
  4. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Both are good. So I would choose by location and price!

You'l have a smile on your face with which ever one you go for!
  5. Online

ive had an AMD remap and although my car has problems (boost leak) i wouldnt think of going for anyone else even having not tried anyone, purely because AMD have been SO helpful to me.

Excellent customer service IMO