1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which TV ?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema, Hi-Fi and Gadgets' started by JohnboyC, May 30, 2010.

1. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

[May 30, 2010]
    I currently have a 32" Sony Bravia LCD TV about 3 to 4 years old...........must say I have "always" been disapointed with the performance of the TV.....pretty poor ghosting on fast moving objects (nomatter how much you try tweaking its set up)....and watching football when one of the teams is wearing a red strip is dire (picture bleeding)......have not used it in HD mode yet, and only running normal DVD's (not Blueray yet) and non-HD Sky TV (cos I am not paying an extra tenner to R Murdoch).....although I do think you get a better picture with Freeview than Sky

So, has LCD technology improved to such an extent you dont get ghosting and picture 'bleed'...if so which is the best LCD TV's now Sony ? Panasonic ? anyone else ? cos I am thinking about getting a 42" telly next....

Opinions please :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

[May 30, 2010]
    42" Panasonic and go Plasma, I'm yet to see a good LCD picture on a set much under £1000. Some great deals out there so get looking and then look at the reviews.