1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which SPS Serial Port Switch do I need?

Forbzeeee May 7, 2012

1. Forbzeeee

Forbzeeee Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Team Sepang Audi S3

As some of you know I have just gone to a Stage 1 Revo remap on my 2009 DSG S3 and it is awesome.

I want to buy the SPS switch but am not sure which model I need. MED17????

Can anyone help or even better does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks

2. Forbzeeee

Forbzeeee Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Team Sepang Audi S3

Maybe this should be in the wanted section but I am after a used Revo SPS for use on my 2009 S3.

The question i have is do I need the NEW one that comes in the red and white box with no pics of a porsche on it?

Applies appreciated.

3. S.

S. Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

didn't want to start a new thread.
    but i need help asap!
    what sps do i need so i can adjust setting (boost, timing, and fueling). serial port switch, select plus switch? does anyone have a pic of a correct one?
    thanks.
    s.

4. Jack_tdi

Jack_tdi Member

i have a serial port switch it can switch between different mode not sure about adjusting boost timing etc as iv never used it you can have it for £80 if you like email me jackjohnstone2@googlemail.com and ill send you a pic of it
    i bought it with the intetention of going down the revo route but i bought a house instead :D

5. S.

S. Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

thanks.
    i've already bought one, but needed confirmation that it's the right one before. seems that it is.