which spacers to go for size and make??

Rob_B

Reaction score
been looking at my S3 since i fitted the new rims, the new wheels have a higher offset then the orignal ones - think the new ones are et40, this has brought the wheels in a tad so im thinking i may need to get some hub centric spacers...i was just wondering what width you boys have gone for or what you suggest?

i was thinking 10 or 15mm all round?

your best off with anodised if you can as the other items tend to pitta over time and look absolute gash...hence why the H&R items are so popular

your best off with anodised if you can as the other items tend to pitta over time and look absolute gash...hence why the H&R items are so popular

Agreed. It also means the wheel bolts will be of good quality, not the ***** that I bought off eBay that sheared off inside the hub :(

The first link is a great price as well, but not sure I'd want such large ones. Might have a hunt around for a similar package but 15/10mm.

i was thinking about split sized spacers but was worried about upsetting handling with different sized spacers??

ive just made an offer on a set...lets see if the seller goes for it :)

Ive got 15mm on the rear and will be fitting my spare 10mm up front when i get round to painting the calipers

I've got 20mm on the rear and 15mm on the front. I'm going to push for more on the rear though as it could do with it and just slightly more on the front.

those guys are taking rather a long time to get back to me :( but hopefully will sort a deal out soon

ive had a quick check of the new rims ive got...im now thinking they are et 35 do you think 15mm spacers on the front will be ok??

i had a quick measure up and i seem to have 16-20mm of space between the rim and the arch - so in my humble opinion it should be fine, however if any of you have any thoughts i would like to hear them :)