Which products to buy, Navarra blue

Lawrence27

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to the world of detailing and I am planning on looking after my new S3 Navarra blue when it is delivered in a few months.

I am just looking for some tips on what products to buy, if there is any which would be better suited to that colour.

I don't really want to spend a fortune but I do plan I having it detailed by a professional in the first week.

So far the products I am thinking about are :

Citrus pre wash
Blit hammer auto wheels
Meguiars ultimate wash and wax
Sonax brilliant shine

What else would you recommend or change for an better alternative?

Cheers

I think what you have is a great start. Don't forget a wash mitt of some kind. There's a bit of snobbery around them but I use Microfibre Noodle Mitts bought from the super market and machine washed after every use. I prefer this to lambswool as it's a pain to clean. I have one mitt for the car and one for the wheels which I also use on the sills.

With regard to the wheels the best thing you can possibly do to make your life easier is some kind of wheel sealant. There are loads to choose from. Have a search on this forum as it has been asked before. Popular choices: Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine, GTechniq C5 Wheel Armour and Carpro DLUX. Once properly protected ordinary shampoo will be all you need to clean them which is preferable to wheel cleaners.

Can't recommend a wax for your colour but know @Bristle Hound loves this stuff http://www.obsessionwax.com/black-friday-evolution-v2-200ml-rrp-74-95/ currently half price on Black Friday weekend. His S4 is Sepang Blue.

Reactions: surfer8210 and Bristle Hound
Wax....for Navarra is Dodo Juice purple haze,stunning kit in conjunction Dodo Juice Lime Prime Light,buy yourself a incredimitt best on the market and lasts for years

Reactions: MattSedg