which oil filter?

EDIT
Just have look here because i cant make sense of these filters, to me they look like they do different jobs.
CLICKY

Last edited:
Had the same dilema a few months back, my 2005 2.0 tdi 140 BKD had the longer oil filter, which is the second one on your list.
Have a look at the filter in the engine bay if its long on short and buy accordingly.
Its a pain in the a** to have a short one and a long one and theres no way in finding out which one you have without having to remove the filter.

2 different types what a bummer ! ive got the long type in stock for my car but according to euro car parts site,its the short one with the plastic stick thing in the middle......i wonder who else has had these issues?

Ive edited all that out as i thought you wanted a filter for the fuel (which has 2 different models), but it looks like its just for the engine oil.
This is the one you need for engine oil
Genuine
Mann

Hello there, i am currently using the hastings oil filter for almost 2years for a year. and quite impress with the performance and quality of this one. just to share and just to give you guys some idea.

Hello there, i am currently using the hastings oil filter for almost 2years for a year. and quite impress with the performance and quality of this one. just to share and just to give you guys some idea.

Any body here have try this brand?Or using other brand for their oil filter. Can you gave me a list of brand for the oil filter? For future reference. Thanks.