Q3 Which oil and parts required for 38k service?

azibux1

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone possibly able to let me know which parts are required for a 2014 Q3 service? Car is on 38k.

It is the 140ps 2L Diesel

Which oil Audi usually use, quantity required and which other parts are recommended on that service would be great please!

Thanks! :D

38,000/4-years would be:-

Brake fluid change
diesel fuel filter change
Pollen/cabin filter change
Engine oil and filter change 4.25 litres VW 504/507 long life 5W-30
Air filter change
The service would also involve examination of brake discs and pads. Depending on driving style the pads may have either already been changed or be very close to needing change, at 38,000.

38,000/4-years would be:-

Brake fluid change
diesel fuel filter change
Pollen/cabin filter change
Engine oil and filter change 4.25 litres VW 504/507 long life 5W-30
Air filter change
The service would also involve examination of brake discs and pads. Depending on driving style the pads may have either already been changed or be very close to needing change, at 38,000.
That's perfect thank you! Will get it checked out and price up some parts

Cheers

If yours has an S-Tronic gearbox, then that is also due an oil change at 38k miles.
If you log onto MyAudi then you can see what is and isn't due for the service, as all the details of your Q3 will be on there

If yours has an S-Tronic gearbox, then that is also due an oil change at 38k miles.
If you log onto MyAudi then you can see what is and isn't due for the service, as all the details of your Q3 will be on there
Cool thanks! It isn't mine, but I'll let the owner know to take a look on there