1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which led bulbs for interior and number plate lights?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by drewbee, Jun 15, 2010.

1. drewbee

drewbee Member

Hi guys, im after some LEDS for my interior lights, the one on the roof! i know some may cause error messages but which ones are ok?

also i wana change my number palte ones, but i know my screwed have rusted, so does any one how much much the new casing is and where to get them - also whihc leds will fit in them without error messages?

thanks
  2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I can only help you with the number plate ones, These were recommended a while ago as the 'must have'! Dunno whats going on with the price though.....
  3. Ryanmt

Ryanmt Member

probably out of stock
  4. drewbee

drewbee Member

Cheers James, but thats just wayyy to expensive! - cant afford to buy those - haha!
  5. Pabs

Pabs Member

I did all interior bulbs and rear number plate on my a4 b6 1.8T 190 s-line, got all the bulbs off ebay from hong kong, total cost for all was less than £20 delivered. No error messages on the dash. All are xenon white, and look wicked at night.
  6. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Active Member

Hi, have a look at this it shows all the bulbs you need, i recently done my number plate lights got new lenses from tps not very expensive about £4 each if i remember rightly and used cheap leds from hong kong and they work a treat;:kissmyrings:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?308622-DIY-B6-A4-Interior-LED-Lighting
  7. tatterz

tatterz Member

that link is very useful mate. Do you have the list of bulbs you purchased from ebay or can you recommend the ebay member you got bulbs from? wanna do this when ever i next have time so will order them asap.
  8. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Active Member

To be honest i just did a search for 37mm and 44mm led festoon bulbs and went for the cheaper ones from hong kong, i have never had a problem from any of the hong kong sellers as they seem to give a better service than many uk sellers although you do wait a few days for postage, i'll do a search later as i will be ordering some more as spares just in case.