1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Grille?

Cory Apr 23, 2004

1. Cory

Cory New Member

I know this topic has been whored but i need your help? Which grille do you like better on a silver? The Kamei Grille or the RS4 grille? my car is stock right now so it will be one of my first mods. Thanks in advance.

2. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have a silver A4 and intend to fit the RS4 Grill (mind you I am fitting a RS4 style kit), I don't like the hole left buy the Kamei Grill.

3. kgough

kgough Member

I have just fitted the RS4 grille to my red 2.8 quattro. I think it looks mint!

4. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    docurley said:
    I have a silver A4 and intend to fit the RS4 Grill (mind you I am fitting a RS4 style kit), I don't like the hole left buy the Kamei Grill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Docurley something that would look pretty tight for your grill(and to match the RS4 kit) would be the wwwlltek.com RSR.5 grill.

5. jetspeed

jetspeed New Member

I just bought the RS4 grill as well and I think it looks really good, I'm not too big on that hole in the Kamei grill either.....go for the RS4 grill.

6. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Audi_A4_Quattro said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    docurley said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Docurley something that would look pretty tight for your grill(and to match the RS4 kit) would be the wwwlltek.com RSR.5 grill.

[/ QUOTE ] [​IMG]

Hummmmmm

7. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

It's a bit expensive($188), but i think it might be worth it. Whichever way you go, you can't really go wrong.

8. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I have a 98 A4 and i fitted the RS4 grille to mine, looks great, i just need matching lower trim now !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. jetspeed

jetspeed New Member

that's a good price, I paid 60 for mine......

10. stebed

stebed Member

I recently asked at mu Audi stealership about the rs4 grill and they drew a blank. It it a genuine grill you are fitting and if so do you have a part number?

Thanks

11. kgough

kgough Member

I got my genuine RS4 one from vagparts.com part number 8D0 853 651T 1L1 for £44.25 delivered. Only 10 days ago! and it is very easy to change!

12. stebed

stebed Member

thx