• Total voters

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

Wouldn't mind yours opinion on this one. Gonna get some new exhaust tips fitted to my car over the next few weeks, as diesel exhausts aren't the most attractive ones on the market! Just abit unsure on what ones to get. This follows on from John's post really http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=42629&highlight=powerflow (how do I rename it to here?). These are the one's I've found.

Powerflow ones:

They are 2" and 1/2. £25 per pipe and £30 fitting, total of £80.

Wolfrace 2" ones:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/s10tyg/Powerflow2andhalfinch.jpg
Wolfrace2andHalfInch.jpg

They are 2" and quarter. £35 per pipe and £35-45 fitting. total of £105-115.

Wolfrace 3" ones:

These are 3" and same price as the 2" ones £35 per pipe and £35-45 fitting. Total of £105-£115.

I'm really concerned on price, as I'd rather be happy with the look. Just wondering what you guys think. It's purely cosmetic, hence no need for a back box.

Thanks in advance.

Nath ;)

probably 3" although I would try and get something similar to the milltek back end. I want something around 3" but either oval or slash cut.

wheres the other post ? i've been on my hols and am still trying to catch up.

i didnt know u was on this site i wil do it for 100 fully in mate

ask phatom about us we fitted his black out grill last week

should of said you was frorm audi-sport i was would of given you discount in the shop when u came in.

are you going to the rolling road day on sat?

regards

craig

Dont you like OEM look tails? Such as the S3 ones?

Here I found the pic, look:

post-7895-1184169355.jpg

These are Skoda RS tailpipes, they are not expensive. This pic is from the spanish forum. The guy spent about 90 euro total (tails + soldering)

I think the powerflow one looks best out of your pics.

It looks like its supposed to be there, the others just look like halfrauds strap-ons..

L60N said:

It looks like its supposed to be there, the others just look like halfrauds strap-ons..

lol :haha: Thanks Leon. They all look the same I recon, but if the wolfrace ones haven't got better quality SS, then I'm sold :rock:

L60N said:

lol :haha: Thanks Leon. They all look the same I recon, but if the wolfrace ones haven't got better quality SS, then I'm sold :rock: