Which color do you think is best for the S3 Saloon?

Which color do you prefer on the 8V S3 Saloon?

• Daytona Grey

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Ara Blue

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Glacier White (METALLIC)

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Navarra Blue

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Nano Grey

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Struggling on which color to settle on for my new 8V Saloon.. could be doing with a little help. See Poll :)

Ara Blue be stunning. :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Doubt if you'll get a meaningful outcome for a number of reasons.
Your taste is your own, we're all different.
We all think ours is best (which is why I clicked Navarra lol).
Best just to pick what you like and will be driving around in :smiley:

Navarra:

IMG_0124_1280.jpg

Reactions: Yunii, thealphabeta, Baldyone and 4 others
Glacier White with BE pack...:yes:

Reactions: Pook and Audi Bairn
If I were to be buying a S3 saloon at the mo, out of the current palette it would have to be ibis white for me

Love ara & navarro but I've already got a blue Audi, so at change time it would have to be different colour for me

BUT as you've asked the question. No brainer. Ara ! :thumbs up:

Reactions: seanbeckerleg, Audi Bairn and Sandra
Subjective Subjective but having been on this forum a bit and seen thousands of photos of A3/S3's,the best colour for a S3 saloon is Daytona Grey by a good bit, why?because it shows up up all the saloon's features lines far more than the others by adding dark and light highlights on every crease and makes the car look very sculpted and if you add the high gloss black optics Daytona becomes very mean looking colour indeed, Daytona has the same effect on the TT and for that fact any A3/S3

Reactions: Baldyone and Audi Bairn
For me it's Floret, so none of the above. If I'd to choose one from the list, it would be Nano Grey.

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn and Snake Pliskin
In the saloon, I think Navarra blue to be honest. Yellow for the 3-dr and Daytona for the Sportback.

Reactions: thealphabeta, The Kendragon, BigBill and 1 other person
Well you know my number one, runner up would be glacier white and no BE on S3...looks too much like an S line A3

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Loved my brilliant red one but the don't do it anymore

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RichardT
I've missed some colors out because the poll options are the ones I like. So I understand everyone's taste is similar but I'm literally in limbo with regards as to what one to pick. I love them all, but in the end I think it will come down to Navarra and Daytona.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
That's exactly what I ended up with in my shortlist (Daytona and Navarra).

In the end the reason I chose Navarra was twofold. My A6 Avant was Daytona, so "been there, done that", and Navarra was an S3 only colour, rather than something available on a "normal" A3.

I've ordered a Sportback and was between Daytona Grey and Floret Silver until Ara Blue became available. I've voted Ara Blue mainly because I love the colour but you can't go wrong with Daytona on any model I don't think.

this picture was posted recently and I think it looks stunning ........

I also really like Audi Bairn's car which is navarra blue and looks equally stunning (very similar to estoril) and of course paradigitals as pictured above :sunglasses:

So floret silver and navarra blue all the way.

Ara blue does look nice too though :)

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Tough one indeed ..all have their own merits.....grey blue or white........Daytona blows Nano out of the water...Navarra is spectacular and classy when clean...Ara also looks as good....but no great depth to it...pffft...if I were to go back to being pre-Audi then Daytona wins....my previous A3 was Daytona and I never stopped loving it...having had it....I'd go to blue....I've liked them both enormously from the pics ....get both Nav-ara

Too difficult to choose without seeing them in the flesh.....and even then it would be struggle...Navarra looks the better colour to be honest..rich blue...hint of quality-street purple.......but because it will take more maintenance I'd go with Ara......and Ara is also a stunning colour...white doesn't get a look in as nice as it looks...

I've missed some colors out because the poll options are the ones I like. So I understand everyone's taste is similar but I'm literally in limbo with regards as to what one to pick. I love them all, but in the end I think it will come down to Navarra and Daytona.

Bit advice you'll regret getting Navarra Blue if you do,not because l don't like it,its a stunning colour..... but it will be extremely high maintenance......and will be frickin terrible for stone chips after one winter/year TRUST ME l have Sepang and that's even less of a compromise than Navarra....but still its terrible for showing stonechips

Some Daytona there not facelift or even S3's but the same Daytona

Love this daytona

AWESUM dAYTONA
A good daytona 1
Daytona tts 2

Navarra Blue at its very best,this photo highlights it
A Navarra Blue at its bestlol

Reactions: rasA4
Tough one indeed ..all have their own merits.....grey blue or white........Daytona blows Nano out of the water...Navarra is spectacular and classy when clean...Ara also looks as good....but no great depth to it...pffft...if I were to go back to being pre-Audi then Daytona wins....my previous A3 was Daytona and I never stopped loving it...having had it....I'd go to blue....I've liked them both enormously from the pics ....get both Nav-ara

Too difficult to choose without seeing them in the flesh.....and even then it would be struggle...Navarra looks the better colour to be honest..rich blue...hint of quality-street purple.......but because it will take more maintenance I'd go with Ara......and Ara is also a stunning colour...white doesn't get a look in as nice as it looks...

Awesome post

Reactions: moonlight
You'd think, but no.

EDIT: Here's the original as shown on my Huawei P9 (taken with my iPhone 6s), using my thumb to cover part of the reg!

IMG 0183

Last edited:
That was after I'd given the car a quick once over with the machine polisher, then applied the Gyeon Q2 Prime Quartz coating.

I concur with most views on these posts but again it is what you desire in a colour...As some have mentioned I also love blues and Sepang is my favourite, but and it is big BUT, maintenance on dark colours are not for the faint of heart as @jassyo06 has mentioned. Daytona and Floret look great in the sun, but a tad boring in the rain and cloudy dark days. Again, just my opinions and just go with the colour that stirs your loins and not someone elses

View attachment 115585

I also really like Audi Bairn's car which is navarra blue and looks equally stunning (very similar to estoril) and of course paradigitals as pictured above :sunglasses:

So floret silver and navarra blue all the way.

Ara blue does look nice too though :)

On your RS3 Floret looks awesome and it also works on the Saloon...but Solar....Orange blowz all of them right out this universe....lol

Snake 1
Solar Orange S3 Sedan

Reactions: rvtb101 and Snake Pliskin
I think this photo over in the yourAudi tracker thread might have just sold me. Daytona with BE.
0b16c6fda604b3c99db0a712722a295f.png

Reactions: Baldyone, Snake Pliskin, Mark_86 and 1 other person
How mean do they look with the plate less grille!! Seems a crime to need one on there.

Reactions: Mark_86
Yip they do
@jassyo06 - Agreed, but there is not a bright red like brilliant or misano
Misano PFL S3 saloon -

Subjective Subjective
This ^ :thumbs up:
& its a no from me for one of Audi's 50 shades of grey, daytona
The more I see this pic the more I like floret on the A3/S3 saloons :thumbs up:
Again, love solar orange but I ain't paying £2k+ for paint. No sir'ee ... :hi:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn

View attachment 115585

Why thank the you sir, I feel I must shamelessly post another pic :whistle2:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Mark_86
Oh ok then.......
dae4f961467e4d99f24e48cac77b7395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Mark_86
@jassyo06 - Agreed, but is not a bright red like brilliant or misano is
Misano PFL S3 saloon -

This ^ :thumbs up:
& its a no from me for one of Audi's 50 shades of grey, daytona

The more I see this pic the more I like floret on the A3/S3 saloons :thumbs up:

Again, love solar orange but I ain't paying £2k+ for paint. No sir'ee ... :hi:
A misano sedanoo
MISANO RED BSP SEDAN

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Saw my sister the other day, thought she had gone for daytona but she had actually gone for nano. Love that colour too :)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68