Which Coilovers etc

Markey

Reaction score
Right the 3 choice i have narrowed down to are

Weitec TX kit which is about £689
FK KoniG which is at the moment £590
Koni Shock/springs 40mm drop £265

My reason is the Weitec and FK are damper adjustable and the Koni is just a nice ride i would love the adjustabliltiy of COs but the costs are mental but still cheaper than KW.
I know the Weitec are stainless and the FK zinc coated and i have read loads about the FKs seizing i just wanted some other opinions really :)

Follow with words :rockwoot:

Hi Markey,

Why have you suppressed the Jamex coilovers? Aren't they good?
I have 87K on the counter and I think my suspension needs to be changed pretty soon...

i know that the koni's are good as i had them on my s4

wich are now for sale very cheap as they have only done about a hundred or so miles
like new still

pm me if your looking for a set:icon_thumright:

Had my fk's for 2 years now and think they're brilliant. Well recommended.

Gotta agree with Random on this one. Had my FK's on about 4 months and still loving them. Ride is firm without being harsh, Handling is fantastic and height adjustment is huge.
You wont regret FK's!:icon_thumright:

Yeah i have heard some good things about FKs and they do out weigh the bad so they are my favourite at the moment esp being able to adjust the damping to make sure my ride is not to harsh.

A4NA18 said:
Hi Markey,

Why have you suppressed the Jamex coilovers? Aren't they good?
I have 87K on the counter and I think my suspension needs to be changed pretty soon...

Jamex have never impressed me on mates cars they seemed to harsh, i had Spax on the last car and they were nice there prices are just to high for what they are. I have also had GMAX and they were just rubbish a real bargin basment setup.