1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which bulbs

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by sniperlover, Sep 25, 2006.

1. sniperlover

sniperlover Member

hi guys want to get some xenon bulbs for my audi a4 but cant seem to find a good one,did put osram silver star but dont like them.look at piaa but too pricey.So I want to get that HID look without spending too much any ideas....
    :ermm:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

...are you talking about retro fitting HID? Ive never used the osrams, or phillips blue visions ( both very popular) I speant the extra and got the PIAA Xtreme Whites..
    [​IMG]

does exactly what it says on the tin..
    had people flashing me at night and I had some old bloke scowling at me while sheilding his eyes... and this was in the afternoon!

EDIT they are not xenons if thats what your after, they not a patch on them but they emit a very bright white light

4. sniperlover

sniperlover Member

Thanks for the reply,like the colour...will have to invest in the xtreme white bulbs

5. sniperlover

sniperlover Member

Having check the Piaa Xtreme white plus bulb.It seem pricey £69.00 for a pair,does anyone know where i can get a alternate one without spending too much money for headlight bulbs.

Another problem is that sometime my audi just cut off for no reason when driving.I have ask a few people about this and they said it happens too.Is there a solution to this?

6. sniperlover

sniperlover Member

hi guys went out today and dash out £60.00 for F..king hid bulbs.it took me awhile to get the bulbs in,in the blistering cold.Only to find out it looks the same as the old bulbs.Now really pi..ed off.Do i return the bulbs or do i keep it.

7. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

If its the PIAA halogen bulbs then it they looked the same as the standard bulbs (but a little brighter) for the 1st couple of days then the longer I had them in the colour temp seemed to change.

If you spent 60 quid on another type of bulb then send them back and get the PIAAs for a few quid more