1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which and how

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by dumpit, Apr 25, 2004.

1. dumpit

dumpit New Member

hello everybody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

i need some advice on dump valves, i have recently bought a 1.8t A3 and would like a dump valve on it. i have heard that the normal ones dont work too well on this particular engine. is this true and if so which dumpvalve can i get that will work properly and how do people fit them. do you thake them to your mechanic or is it as simple as fitting to and erst?

thanks in advance!
  2. Bazza

Bazza Member

Which DV Valve are AMD selling is it the Turbo Dynamics Viper DV or is it the hyperboost?
  3. Bazza

Bazza Member

Forge and the hyperboost are definately smaller but I reckon it would be nigh impossible to fit two vipers and still get the cover on in a RS4.
  4. Drill

Drill Member

Hell, I can't fit the Viper on my 1.8T without removing the cover /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Otherwise it rubs against the upper tie bar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Still looks good though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif