1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which alloys shall I go for ?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by RussellFord, Jul 4, 2003.

1. RussellFord

RussellFord New Member

[Jul 4, 2003]
    Does anyone out there think chrome alloys would look right on a black a3, I want to go for something differant. I was going for 18" Kahn Rs-s but I think chrome would look the dogs....... P.S I would be interested in a group buy on rear clusters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 22, 2014]

3. Stuart_A3_Turbo

Stuart_A3_Turbo Member

[Jul 4, 2003]
    to be honest, chrome wheels are a last mod, will look **** in my opinion on something that has no body work mods etc, Most modifiers get chrome wheels as a last mod to finish the styling of the car. Ive got 18 Khan RS-C and they do look the nuts. THere are pics of it on the board. at the end of the day, its all down to personal choice, good luck mate!
  4. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

[Jul 4, 2003]
    Ah just new to the post and already got the bug. I think a black car could pull off chrome wheels - it would depend on the style. I've just put some 17" RS4 copies on my red A3 - I need to compromise on cost so I stuck to just 17" - it feels and looks a lot better. Makes my Sport suspension look like a pram though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  5. Banwell

Banwell previously LeeS3

[Jul 5, 2003]
    I think if I had my time over I'd go for a set of 18 porsche replica split rim multispokes. They'd look fantastic.

6. dans3

dans3 Member

[Jul 5, 2003]
    I prefer to go for something no one else has - problem is - most wheels that look good on a s3, you're always gonna see someone else with 'em!
  7. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

[Jul 5, 2003]
    bbs rc chrome...ummmm
  8. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

[Jul 5, 2003]
    BBS RSIIs...probably the most perfect wheel ever made.