Which Air Freshener??

PNH80

Low life livin' the high life.
Reaction score
Alright fellas...

This is a VERY trivial, shallow and not really even Audi related but my car has almost lost that new car smell and i fancy picking up an air freshener. Some smell foul though (i don't want my car smelling like a taxi) and some look naff as well. I don't want a floral or perfumey smelling thing, it'd be like driving around in a handbag.

Do any of you guys have air fresheners in your motors? If so which do you recommend?

Cheers very much!

Paul.

I like vanilla trees in mine aslong as not the cheap ones which gased me for first 2days before they ran out:redface:

Hmm, you mean a tree which you dangle from something? Like the old school magic tree?

I've seen those 'Poppy Corel' fresheners and they come as a plastic egg shape thing in black, silver, carbon effect etc. No idea if they smell any good though!

Poppy Corel are ok but look tad out of place unless stick somewhere out of way, I use the vent ones by ambi pure I think, the His range I think, they tend to be nice, Pacific I think, tbh most of them are **** or look crappy in the car & never last that long anyway.

I use the Poppy Coral in carbon effect, stick it on the dash by the windscreen pillar on the passenger side. Fairly unobtrusive.. Usually use the lemon smelling refill on it. Some people like the smell, some don't... the first couple of days using it it can be a bit strong :D A few people said it smells like loo cleaner... but hmm.. I quite like it. smells reasonably fresh and lasts an ok amount of time.

I used to get ones that went under my car seats in the last car.

I'll see if I can find a link :)

I dont use any. Dont like the fact they have to be on show as they all look naff!

You can get air freshener sprays from Chemical Guys, I've been thinking about trying just spraying them into the carpets, headlining and air vents. Mind you my car doesn't smell so doesn't really need it!

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/category_s/23.htm

I dont use any. Dont like the fact they have to be on show as they all look naff!

You can get air freshener sprays from Chemical Guys, I've been thinking about trying just spraying them into the carpets, headlining and air vents. Mind you my car doesn't smell so doesn't really need it!

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/category_s/23.htm

I'm the same,I like to keep the car clutter free and when I get in the family car (a 2 litre derv Zafira) it has three of the buggers hanging which is distracting.

get a spray.

autoglym do a good air spray called "auto fresh" i think, and if you dont like the classic magic tree its always available in a spray format

I just stopped farting in the car, never bought a magic tree since........

lmfao, lol, wish I could do this to, lol

Neutradol do a gel sachet that comes with a black plastic box. I just chuck it under the seat so it's out of sight and isn't a risk to the car interior. Doesn't hum like a tart's window box either.

Another vote for the neutradol gel.
Gotta be the green one tho - Blue is kinda strong!

18_Little_Trees_2.jpg

Reactions: Friendy