1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which aftermarket grill for A3? ABT??

Az Sep 21, 2009

1. Az

Az Hard slammed!

So what aftermarket grills are out there for a 97-00 8L A3 guys??

I am really gutted that I was watching an ABT grill on ebay which had 28 days left on the listing and the company had 4 in stock, with the intention of buying one at the weekend just gone, someone had beat me to it and bought all 4 in one hit, more than likely to sell on at a tidy little profit! Proper gutted as they were only £42 delivered and they were genuine, in the box, with all the right ABT stickers and barcodes and the chrome ABT grill badge. :(

So, as I can't find them anywhere else, apart from one site which are listing them at £192!!!!! I'm possibly resorting to getting something else.

Any thoughts? and would be good to see some pictures of your aftermarket grills! :)

Oh, and if anyone has an ABT grill that they no longer want please let me know!!

Cheers,
    Az

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

im looking too, need one for a s3 front bumper, badley as im waiting for it to go on, just ordered my cupra r splitter and my german plate surrounds