1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which aftermarket grill for A3? ABT??

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Az, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Az

Az Hard slammed!

[Sep 21, 2009]
    So what aftermarket grills are out there for a 97-00 8L A3 guys??

I am really gutted that I was watching an ABT grill on ebay which had 28 days left on the listing and the company had 4 in stock, with the intention of buying one at the weekend just gone, someone had beat me to it and bought all 4 in one hit, more than likely to sell on at a tidy little profit! Proper gutted as they were only £42 delivered and they were genuine, in the box, with all the right ABT stickers and barcodes and the chrome ABT grill badge. :(

So, as I can't find them anywhere else, apart from one site which are listing them at £192!!!!! I'm possibly resorting to getting something else.

Any thoughts? and would be good to see some pictures of your aftermarket grills! :)

Oh, and if anyone has an ABT grill that they no longer want please let me know!!

Cheers,
    Az
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Paul @ Unit

Paul @ Unit Active Member

[Sep 21, 2009]
    im looking too, need one for a s3 front bumper, badley as im waiting for it to go on, just ordered my cupra r splitter and my german plate surrounds