1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get and what type of replacement shocks?

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by technics100, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. technics100

    technics100 Member

    Feb 9, 2004
    Likes Received:
    I'm after a new set of replacement/upgraded shocks for a 1996 2.6 V6. I have 35mm Boge Lowering springs, but with 107K on the car I think the shocks have had it. Should I replace with standard or uprated. Where can I buy a relatively cheap set of shocks from?

    any help is appreciated


Share This Page