Where to find out how many were sold?

Shaunie Eire

Reaction score
Is there any links about where I can see how many of each make and model were sold in Ireland or England and hopefully their paint codes? After a very quick google it seems that mineral grey is quiet rare, The more common one is dolphin grey in A3 8l's. Especially over here 1.8t's are all to common never mind a mineral grey one. Id love to know how many there is in the country.

Thanks all.

Im pretty sure mine is Mineral Grey, not in the country at the moment (missing my car) but will check when im back monday! I do love that colour on the a3 though, shame the the paintwork is looking a bit tatty now so i'll be getting it plastidipped soon

Im pretty sure mine is Mineral Grey, not in the country at the moment (missing my car) but will check when im back monday! I do love that colour on the a3 though, shame the the paintwork is looking a bit tatty now so i'll be getting it plastidipped soon
Get it detailed,that brings the paint back to life

I've got too many scratches and stone chips, both bumpers would need spraying, as well as the bonnet and one of the wings. Respray would be too expensive for me, can't justify the costs :(

Am I reading it right that there is only 4,500 S3 8L in the country at one point (2007) the graph seems to go up when the 8P was released..

Thanks guys, Only serves the U.K so no Irish figures but its still interesting to see. Although I think some of its figures are miles off!