1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy car care products from

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Caesium, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

[Aug 8, 2008]
    Where do people buy their car care bits from, I need to buy a load of new stuff for when my BM turns up next week!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 8, 2008]
    I have found Elite Car Care very good! I have never used Polished Bliss (no offence to anyone, I hadn't heard about them before I joined this forum).
  4. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

[Aug 11, 2008]
    No offence taken - there are a lot of good suppliers out there. But in fairness, a lot of members on here buy from us. Or at least say they do on the order forms that get downloaded from the website lol! :laugh:
  5. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Aug 11, 2008]
    I've ordered a lot of stuff from polished bliss, always get it delivered quick, prices are good and delivery costs are fair. So they get my vote.

Plus I have also been known to phone them for advice during the day on products so I can complete my order which I appreciate is a PITA for them , as they will be busy with a customers car, but they always seem happy to help and dont try to ruch to get off the phone.

J.
  6. David

David Owdee A-free

[Aug 11, 2008]
    Always used PolishedBliss too...
    Bought a few things off detailingworld personal ad's too recently so that might be worth a look.