1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy car care products from

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by Caesium, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!
    VCDS Map User

Where do people buy their car care bits from, I need to buy a load of new stuff for when my BM turns up next week!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I have found Elite Car Care very good! I have never used Polished Bliss (no offence to anyone, I hadn't heard about them before I joined this forum).

4. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

No offence taken - there are a lot of good suppliers out there. But in fairness, a lot of members on here buy from us. Or at least say they do on the order forms that get downloaded from the website lol! :laugh:

5. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

I've ordered a lot of stuff from polished bliss, always get it delivered quick, prices are good and delivery costs are fair. So they get my vote.

Plus I have also been known to phone them for advice during the day on products so I can complete my order which I appreciate is a PITA for them , as they will be busy with a customers car, but they always seem happy to help and dont try to ruch to get off the phone.

J.

6. David

David Owdee A-free

Always used PolishedBliss too...
    Bought a few things off detailingworld personal ad's too recently so that might be worth a look.