1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to buy aero blades

mubzy79 Jan 13, 2014

1. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Hi wandering if anybody can help I need to buy some wiper blades for Audi b6. I searched for the following 4b2955425C but not having much luck on ebay And Audi quoting £19.99 per blade. Anybody know where I can get them for a reasonable price?

2. AudiLeon

AudiLeon Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Stoke Audi?

3. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Hi no I rang up slough Audi

4. Mike_B

Mike_B Active Member

I got 4B2998002 (a boxed pair) from audi-door-2-door on eBay - £35 for the pair, inc P&P. These are however the genuine OE / Bosch aero blades.

5. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

TPS…..

6. deano1978

deano1978 different gear

Eurocarparts.
    Mine were squeaky,got the ecp news letter with 30% of wiper blades and other winter stuff.

If i remember the promo code was chill30 and i got the bosch areoblades from £32-£22 or around that mark.

Dont know if its still going on...

quattrojames likes this.
  7. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Hi mate
    Thanks for that.... I managed to pick them up for £22 from eurocarparts

8. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

I hate to be cheap... But ebay?

I got some aero blades off there for £6 delivered and so far there the best iv had...

9. S4 shqwn

S4 shqwn Member

i wanted some for the s4 but no one did them, had to buy some arms from a b7 :ohmy: turned out to be expensive for some blades!

10. smiggy

smiggy New Member

Dont suppose you got the part number for em have ya mate? Really struggling to get some.

11. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Hi mate they are Bosch A016S

12. smiggy

smiggy New Member

Thanks for the reply Mubzy79.. have ordered 2 different pairs now that were supposed to fit and neither did? And by the looks of the ones in your link they are different too.. will start a new post and put a pic of mine..

13. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

Good luck mate the ones on link should fit they are a direct fit and no exaggeration they were fitted under a minute

14. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Are you replacing the standard conventional (non-aero) wiper blades?
    If so, there are no direct fit aero wiper blades for your wiper arms - I was in the same boat last year.

To fit aero blades you will need to change your wiper arms to those found on the B7 A4 / Seat Exeo.
    People source them from the dealer / ebay.etc but I stumbled upon them on Rexbo (German part site) the other day for much less;
    Audi A4 (8EC, B7) 2.0 Wiper Arm/ Bearing

15. mubzy79

mubzy79 Member

I'm assuming he did have aero wipers already as both my previous Audi's had them as standard as they were 04 plate.
    I happen to have a spare set of wiper arms if anyone interested on making me an offer :)

16. archemist

archemist Active Member VCDS Map User Audi S3 Team Brilliant Black

Excuse the smart-arsery but arms are different for RHD.

17. smiggy

smiggy New Member

Mine were standard arms. And after now trying 4 different ones, and all 4 "guaranteed" to fit my exact car,none of them did.. And after a 80mile drive in the rain with blades that only cleared half the screen and with what can only be described as atrocious standard headlights, I bought some Bosch standard replacement wipers and now am looking at the best options for replacing my headlights..