1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the diverter valve on my car?

Quattro180 Jan 9, 2011

  1. Quattro180

    Quattro180 Member

    I know its a silly question but i need to be sure!!! I have got a weird noise coming from the air intake and i think it could be the diverter valve and i need to remove and inspect it. I have a 2004 a4 2.5 TDI quattro sport 180 (tiptronic). Here is a video of the noise: (just click o the image)



Share This Page