1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where have all the noggys gone?

jediknight Apr 18, 2005

1. jediknight

jediknight Member

I was just browsing through autotrader and there is a definate lack of noggy blue ones on there. the only ones at the moment are some high mileage ones up for about £14k.... this is good news!! mine is a low - midrage mileage car and so should easily be worth what i paid still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This is after audi tell me they would give me less for a trade in as my car is noggy blue and they find them harder to sell????? Are they pulling my chain as from what i can see...noggys command a higher price than most

PS - completely off topic but....how come the signature pictures are still not working... they are displaye din the preview but not in the actual posting.... just wondered seeng as a have a nice pic of my car in there now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

It seems that unless you have a black or silver car with black interior, your car "will be more difficult to sell sir".

Usual dealer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

3. They have sprayed them alll silver or black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

only kidding who knows just the wrong time of the year to have your nogggy out ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

4. ianhg

ianhg Member

cos i bought one, he he