1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where do i find my paint code and name?

Ollie-B Jan 28, 2013

1. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

checked in the boot and drivers door check havnt checked anywere else yet, Saloon. Tar

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Have you looked in the owners manual, should be on the 1st page. :) x

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It's on the data sticker, spare wheel well and under the bonnet, and on the front page of the service book. Find the paint code, and then google it.

4. Bean5

Bean5 kidney bean

As above it should be in the boot or owners manual. Failing this just ring your local audi (PARTS) and ask for a code give then your reg and im sure theyll help you

5. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Active Member

In mine it's on the sticker in the spare tyre well in the boot.

6. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

Well its cold now so owners manual it is, thanks

7. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

LZ5L ming blue. It wasnt in owners manual it was first page of sercice schedule

8. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Someone said that .... lol

9. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

Haha al be honest i skimmed when i seen a few replys and majnly seen owners lol sorry man al pay more attetion next time. 2nd time this has happened with you haha