1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I enter the MyAudi pin in Audi Connect? (A6, C7, MMI Touch)

Discussion in 'Satellite Navigation' started by BahnStormer77, Mar 25, 2014.

1. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

I'm trying to get my MyAudi account linked to my car's Audi Connect system (so I can send postcodes to the car and manually adjust the internet radio settings, etc), but I can't figure out where to get to the screen were I can enter the pin number as per the MyAudi site:

I can get to Audi Connect (Menu - Info - Audi Connect), but I can't see where to enter the pin.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

According to the manual.... after I launch Audi Connect there should be a Audi Connect symbol that I can click on to get the login prompt, but I just get the Audi Connect services (petrol prices, weather, etc). Because I can't login and link it to my account, I can't send navigation destinations to the car from my PC.

4. ZooksS6

ZooksS6 New Member

Curious if you ever figured this out. I'm having the same problem. I have a '14 S6. I can go to Audiconnect and the only option is "Connect". I click that and it just says connection failed. No place to enter a PIN...

5. oDUTCHYo

oDUTCHYo New Member

Any updates? I'm stuck on this also

6. DaveW

DaveW Member

When you open connect on the MMI the first option listed should be login. If it isn't there, go to the last option which should be logout and press it. Go back to top of list then select login.

7. oDUTCHYo

oDUTCHYo New Member

All done, thank Dave.

For anyone else that still having issues:

Once you register in myaudi.com, it will give you the PIN.
    THe PIN is under NAV menu, destination, online destination and there you will see from 'my audi account' - once you click it, it will ask you for a PIN - sorted! :0)

#6 oDUTCHYo, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    DaveW likes this.