1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I enter the MyAudi pin in Audi Connect? (A6, C7, MMI Touch)

Discussion in 'Satellite Navigation' started by BahnStormer77, Mar 25, 2014.

1. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

[Mar 25, 2014]
    I'm trying to get my MyAudi account linked to my car's Audi Connect system (so I can send postcodes to the car and manually adjust the internet radio settings, etc), but I can't figure out where to get to the screen were I can enter the pin number as per the MyAudi site:

I can get to Audi Connect (Menu - Info - Audi Connect), but I can't see where to enter the pin.

Any help would be appreciated!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]

3. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

[Mar 26, 2014]
    According to the manual.... after I launch Audi Connect there should be a Audi Connect symbol that I can click on to get the login prompt, but I just get the Audi Connect services (petrol prices, weather, etc). Because I can't login and link it to my account, I can't send navigation destinations to the car from my PC.
  4. ZooksS6

ZooksS6 New Member

[Jul 25, 2014]
    Curious if you ever figured this out. I'm having the same problem. I have a '14 S6. I can go to Audiconnect and the only option is "Connect". I click that and it just says connection failed. No place to enter a PIN...