1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i get s3 wing mirrors?

audi_driver Mar 9, 2007

1. audi_driver

audi_driver S LINE

where can i get s3 wing mirrors? I dont want plastic covers

2. JamS3

JamS3 Active Member

3. audi_driver

audi_driver S LINE

thanks, do i need to fit the mirror into the s3 case myself? will it be easy to fit them onto the car?

4. Boydie

Boydie Guest

on ebay type in "a3 matt silver mirrors" and you will get replica ones that audi sell

they are around £100 - a hell of a lot cheaper than audi (£265)

Married Blonde had them on his a3 and he didnt have any complaints about them!

5. rich1068

rich1068 Member

If I had deep pockets I'd go for the genuine ones. Put them side by side with the reps and it's obvious. I had the reps on for about 6 months and was never entirely happy plus they seemed to 'pit' ever so slightly. First time I saw a genuine S3 off they came.

6. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Depedns what reps you get the Hargus(sp!) ones where spot on, I had them on my car for almost the whole time I owned it and they where perfect.

You can get cheaper coppies, inpro for example, and they are no where near as good. And the only time I compared them to the original s3 ones where when they where 18 months old and they still looked spot on.

Don't forget that price on vag-parts is without the vat...

J.

7. rich1068

rich1068 Member

I remember you saying when you helped me find mine. I couldn't find the Hargus (sp!) ones and got these off ebay.

8. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member