Where can i get S3 Wing Mirrors from??

Harveysmith

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Some f**King idiot stole the wing mirrors from my S3 8P last week. I am really struggling to find replacement one, even covers. does anyone know anyone who selling a set or know where i can get one from?

cheers

You go out find that Pr**k and steal them back !

Reactions: Jameze and crunchie
Wont help as they snapped them of no doubt.

Were they electric folding, what year, mirror glass normal or dimming?

Yeh they literally mus of just snapped them off! Still got the innards, although need a new back plate.

They were folding, heated, anti dazzle ones. Mines a 07 plate.

absolute *** holes! They are like gold dust to buy!

I'd not bother, the scum bags will just come back and do the same with your replacements..

Reactions: crunchie
Yeh they literally mus of just snapped them off! Still got the innards, although need a new back plate.

They were folding, heated, anti dazzle ones. Mines a 07 plate.

absolute *** holes! They are like gold dust to buy!

Depending on location, I can maybe fix that mess for you.

I'd need to check what I do have as I have some folding mirrors here stored, but not sure its 3dr & the original spec design.

What about the 2009 versions complete with covers, led indicators, folding & dimming glass?

Will the 09 ones work with mine as mine didn't have the indicators! Let me know what you have got as anything is better that what I have got now.

Indicators would need different door modules to work, everything else will work 100%, can always add them later or remove led's & smooth over as no doubt they will need painting.