1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i buy VCDS - Vag-Com

ilim Nov 19, 2012

1. ilim

ilim Active Member

As the title says, im looking in to buying this software+lead and wondering where i can buy it from. Is there any online shops that sell it?

Ilim

2. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride" VCDS Map User

How long you been here mate? Lol

Give NHN(Nigel) a message, he is a main supplier for Ross-Tech.

3. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

4. ilim

ilim Active Member

I have a little note book, so i think i will need to download it etc. I can source torrent files, but dnt know if this is reliable?

5. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets VCDS Map User

the software is free its the cable tht costs

6. mike foster

For goodness sake pal - this sticky has been on ASN since 2009 !

Everyone ( and I mean everyone ) on here knows that NHN is the accepted, reliable and helpful supplier of VCDS.

Send a PM to NHN as Danny says !

7. Gizmo68

Gizmo68 VCDS owner in Kent VCDS Map User

Yes but the moment he mentioned a torrent it’s obvious he is looking for a hacked copy of the software.

8. mike foster

OK - really hasn't understood has he ?

ilim, you buy the genuine cable and then download the software from RossTech, which is free ! All the security is built into the cable plug so when you download the software the cable recognises the security number that you have input and away you go !

9. ilim

ilim Active Member

Ah ok, i never knew how it worked lads. Ill get it ordered from NHN this week :)

10. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Ilim, you only had to pm me and i would have given you the details for Nigel. He is the only supplier on the forum and is trusted by all. You will get a fast and reliable service. :) xx

11. ryanstewart9

ryanstewart9 Member

Another vote for Nigel :)

From another happy customer ;)

12. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Who is Nigel?

13. Gizmo68

Gizmo68 VCDS owner in Kent VCDS Map User

NHN = Nigel

14. mike foster

:ohmy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Never heard of him :happy:

16. mike foster

Well, with you being a member for only 4 years and a post count in excess of 3,500 that's not surprising, is it ?:no: lol

17. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Nigel has been on the forum for 4years also, has a post count of 19,709 i dont know how you have missed him, :blahblah1:, lol. X

18. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Ok, so maybe I might vaguely remember his name mentioned at some point...:rolleyes:

19. Forbzeeee

Forbzeeee Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Team Sepang Audi S3

Loving the sarcasm!

20. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

Ilim what planet are you on??...... I told you NHN supplied the VCDS cable months ago and you said you were going to buy it. You trying to find it cheaper elsewhere will not work this time especially if your looking for torrent files for the software.....:keule:

21. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Don't go cheap.... It will end up biting you on the backside!

There are loads of cables out there that say they work like the original and may even look like it. Don't touch... You will end up wishing you had put that money towards the real thing!

As others have said, go talk to NHN. I believe he is feeling slightly under the weather at the mo and isn't about as much so won't reply straight away. Don't bombard the man with PMs.

22. ilim

ilim Active Member

I got a reply from him yesterday. Just formating the small net book and waiting for some ££££ to come in on Thursday then it will get ordered :)

23. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Good man!