Where can i buy VCDS - Vag-Com

ilim

Reaction score
As the title says, im looking in to buying this software+lead and wondering where i can buy it from. Is there any online shops that sell it?

Ilim

How long you been here mate? Lol

Give NHN(Nigel) a message, he is a main supplier for Ross-Tech.

I have a little note book, so i think i will need to download it etc. I can source torrent files, but dnt know if this is reliable?

I have a little note book, so i think i will need to download it etc. I can source torrent files, but dnt know if this is reliable?

For goodness sake pal - this sticky has been on ASN since 2009 !

Everyone ( and I mean everyone ) on here knows that NHN is the accepted, reliable and helpful supplier of VCDS.

Send a PM to NHN as Danny says !

Yes but the moment he mentioned a torrent it’s obvious he is looking for a hacked copy of the software.

Yes but the moment he mentioned a torrent it’s obvious he is looking for a hacked copy of the software.

OK - really hasn't understood has he ?

ilim, you buy the genuine cable and then download the software from RossTech, which is free ! All the security is built into the cable plug so when you download the software the cable recognises the security number that you have input and away you go !

OK - really hasn't understood has he ?

ilim, you buy the genuine cable and then download the software from RossTech, which is free ! All the security is built into the cable plug so when you download the software the cable recognises the security number that you have input and away you go !

Ah ok, i never knew how it worked lads. Ill get it ordered from NHN this week :)

Ilim, you only had to pm me and i would have given you the details for Nigel. He is the only supplier on the forum and is trusted by all. You will get a fast and reliable service. :) xx

Ok, so maybe I might vaguely remember his name mentioned at some point...:rolleyes:

Ah ok, i never knew how it worked lads. Ill get it ordered from NHN this week :)

Ilim what planet are you on??...... I told you NHN supplied the VCDS cable months ago and you said you were going to buy it. You trying to find it cheaper elsewhere will not work this time especially if your looking for torrent files for the software.....:keule:

Don't go cheap.... It will end up biting you on the backside!

There are loads of cables out there that say they work like the original and may even look like it. Don't touch... You will end up wishing you had put that money towards the real thing!

As others have said, go talk to NHN. I believe he is feeling slightly under the weather at the mo and isn't about as much so won't reply straight away. Don't bombard the man with PMs.

Don't go cheap.... It will end up biting you on the backside!

There are loads of cables out there that say they work like the original and may even look like it. Don't touch... You will end up wishing you had put that money towards the real thing!

As others have said, go talk to NHN. I believe he is feeling slightly under the weather at the mo and isn't about as much so won't reply straight away. Don't bombard the man with PMs.

I got a reply from him yesterday. Just formating the small net book and waiting for some ££££ to come in on Thursday then it will get ordered :)