1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Can I Buy a Cheap Tent?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RichA3Turbo, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    IM TALKING LIKE A £10 TENT!

    Rich
    #1
  2. Gambba
    Offline

    Gambba Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2003
    Messages:
    1,361
    Likes Received:
    1
    Toy store /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    You planning for GTI International?
    #2
  3. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    How did u guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I just want something really ***** so itf it gets completely covered in sh1te, it doesnt matter.

    Rich
    #3
  4. amoffat
    Offline

    amoffat Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    466
    Likes Received:
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Crafty said:
    Tight git rich!

    He can't afford too much because his rent is so expensive eh Rich ?

    Go spend about £100 on a eurohike tent. I replaced my original one last year after 12 years, during which time it got used *alot*.

    You'll use it again for sure.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Its about the only time i will use a tent... so its pointless spending £100 on a good tent, when i could save £90 and put it towards more useful things...

    So /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    Rich

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I totally agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, thats why I was looking for a spare place in a tent to crash hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    #4
  5. mramage
    Offline

    mramage Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2003
    Messages:
    516
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    S3 Moff said:
    I totally agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, thats why I was looking for a spare place in a tent to crash hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Awww. Sure you guys will have a great night snuggled up in your tent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    #5
  6. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    Mark R said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    S3 Moff said:
    I totally agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, thats why I was looking for a spare place in a tent to crash hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Awww. Sure you guys will have a great night snuggled up in your tent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    #6
  7. Crafty
    Offline

    Crafty Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2003
    Messages:
    223
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think they'll be huddled in the car if they use a cheap tent, cos when it blows away they'll be stuck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    so you wont use it again Rich ? not going to gti-i next year then ? or santa pod for a racing weekend ? or a dirty weekend with some waitress ? eh ? eh ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #7
  8. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    Eeeaaasssyy! Yeah... but i can buy a £10 each time... and it will take quite a few years to go to 10 events which i need a tent for... And it doesnt mean i AM gonig to chuck it...If its still fine, then obviously i wont! Just can't see the point on spending £100 on something i'll barely use...
    #8
  9. mramage
    Offline

    mramage Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2003
    Messages:
    516
    Likes Received:
    4
    #9
  10. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    Mark R said:

    http://www.rentatent.com/

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thats a wikid idea... get a Marquee between loads of us... can park car inside, and not have to worry about tents... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    #10
  11. Crafty
    Offline

    Crafty Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2003
    Messages:
    223
    Likes Received:
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    Eeeaaasssyy! Yeah... but i can buy a £10 each time... and it will take quite a few years to go to 10 events which i need a tent for... And it doesnt mean i AM gonig to chuck it...If its still fine, then obviously i wont! Just can't see the point on spending £100 on something i'll barely use...

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You are way too easy to wind up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #11
  12. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    Who said anything about being wound up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

    I was finding it uite amusing!

    Rich
    #12
  13. gtdog
    Offline

    gtdog Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2003
    Messages:
    194
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have you tried any army surplus stores, very cheap, but very butch looking.
    If you were going to share you may want to fem it up a little with some flower stencils from hobbycraft! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
    #13
  14. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    gtdog said:
    Have you tried any army surplus stores, very cheap, but very butch looking.
    If you were going to share you may want to fem it up a little with some flower stencils from hobbycraft! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    #14
  15. amoffat
    Offline

    amoffat Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    466
    Likes Received:
    0
    Rich we could go half each on a tent and it would only be a fiver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    right, now I need a sleeping bag for a fiver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    #15
  16. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    #16
  17. amoffat
    Offline

    amoffat Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    466
    Likes Received:
    0
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
    I'm going to order that when I get paid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    #17

Share This Page