where are all the forsale modded s3's??

nky_84

6th Gear
Reaction score
Im still searching for the perfect s3, but got to thinking about wot mods i would liek to do to sort the handling and brakes etc if i get a standard one. Theres a few BT's out there but im not really after one of them. just a remapped 225 with the brakes and sus sorted. either people keep it quiet about mods or they put it back to OEM before sale. whatever it is, im having no luck! wanting a noggy blue with Rstt's does reduce the volume of cars out there too,which is a bummer

I personally think that those of us who have invested in decent suspension and a remap have actually grown to like our cars, and letting go is difficult, as there really is no alternative to S3 ownership, unless you have £30k to upgrade to the new S3 lol ... not being biased at all :racer:

jojo said:
I personally think that those of us who have invested in decent suspension and a remap have actually grown to like our cars, and letting go is difficult, as there really is no alternative to S3 ownership, unless you have £30k to upgrade to the new S3 lol ... not being biased at all :racer:

Couse not :)

Have to agree though. A modified S3's owner is gonna have spent the money on the car because they love it, not just to fix it :p

will_b said:
A modified S3's owner is gonna have spent the money on the car because they love it, not just to fix it :p

Nah...not here.
Fix it because it was crap standard.
Then sell it because it was still boring to drive! :)

If i hated saxo VTS's standard....... i wouldnt spend my time on a saxo VTS forum!!!!!

will_b said:
If i hated saxo VTS's standard....... i wouldnt spend my time on a saxo VTS forum!!!!!

By your own admission, you've had a few beers, so I'll let that sort of crap lay...but I suggest you don't start down that path.

Or maybe you can tell me what Moderating has to do with the car you drive?

Or maybe I missed the bit about having to say positive things about the car you happen to own?
Ahh...yes, that's it...you aren't allowed to be critical.

Failing that, when you've spent as much time trying things out on the S3 and trying to assist others, and as much time invested in making this forum grow (that's 5 years plus) I'll pay attention to your cheap jibes.
Until then...with respect...****** off.

will_b said:

you shouldn't bite

I own Grey Devil Industries project 400 and it is currently for sale
So far i need to take some quality photos to advertise it..
10s of thousands spent on it over the years..
origionally 210 pre face lift model on a X 2000 plate.(i have owned from new)
So i know the complete history and have had to shelled out on it!!
Serious enquiries only

This shows a little
http://www.greydevilindustries.com
http://www.greydevilindustries.com/gallery

or contact andy on
purebish121@aol.com
This is an ideal road straight onto track car.with an mot