1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When remapping.........

The Slug Mar 22, 2006

1. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

.....on a 1.9 TDi, can the intake pipe be changed, as ive noticed on golf tdi's the pipe flexs/collaspes, if so which make or would jabba or amd have them...and i presume they are diferent to the 1.8T ones...thanks

2. rickquattro

rickquattro Member

Its about time you got it remapped Sluggy boy....

3. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Its about time you got it remapped Sluggy boy....

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i know matey... just have other priorities at the mo, maybe in the summer after the next service and insurance renewal

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Do it now Rich!

5. rickquattro

rickquattro Member

If you want, I could try the guy who did mine, OBD port, cash, vat free. He is a Superchip dealer... no names at this stage, dont want to get anyone in trouble here...

Surely its a priority Sluggmeister.....

6. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

i know, i know..lol Need to get some more cash in my pocket , so Joe, hurry up mate, lol...then i can put it towards a good re-mapping, hehe

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    i know, i know..lol Need to get some more cash in my pocket , so Joe, hurry up mate, lol...then i can put it towards a good re-mapping, hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see now, when are you free? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif