When bored

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
What do you lot do when your stuck in work with nothing to do?

Had a text from the boss saying he won’t be in today, so I’m in the office on my own with nothing to do.

No projects, tech refreshes, moves, builds, updates, upgrades, data destruction or hardware destruction going on.
Been in work for about 90 minutes so far and I coated a golf ball in blue tack, watched 3 episodes of invader zim, eaten a bag of grapes by throwing each on in the air and catching it in my mouth, see how many press ups I can do in 2 minutes (I’d fail the fitness test), attempted doing a push up while standing on my head and spun round on my chair to fast and fell off.

I have just unlocked 2 user accounts. Back to my grapes.

You could go round to Mutley Plain and have a look at a job for me if you want?

What do you lot do when your stuck in work with nothing to do?

Had a text from the boss saying he won’t be in today, so I’m in the office on my own with nothing to do.

No projects, tech refreshes, moves, builds, updates, upgrades, data destruction or hardware destruction going on.
Been in work for about 90 minutes so far and I coated a golf ball in blue tack, watched 3 episodes of invader zim, eaten a bag of grapes by throwing each on in the air and catching it in my mouth, see how many press ups I can do in 2 minutes (I’d fail the fitness test), attempted doing a push up while standing on my head and spun round on my chair to fast and fell off.

I have just unlocked 2 user accounts. Back to my grapes.

HA, you actually made me proper laugh with what you have done so far!!!

If it was me, i'd be buying stuff on the internet for my bike or my car, so it's a good job i'm usually busy at work.

You could go round to Mutley Plain and have a look at a job for me if you want?
I'm in torpoint but I dont mind looking.
What you after?

HA, you actually made me proper laugh with what you have done so far!!!

If it was me, i'd be buying stuff on the internet for my bike or my car, so it's a good job i'm usually busy at work.

I leave my card at home, that way I dont do any bored shopping. Its like food shopping when your hungry but bored.

Allsp.com is a good start, Ive watched them all...

I work nights so i tend to close my eyes for a bit.

I made my self a phone holder. :)

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

painted it, ish, badly.
IMAG0055.jpg

Since i can't take a pic of the phone on the holder, I made a card board cut out verson.
IMAG0057.jpg

SLEEP!!!

Thats what I tend to do...ALOT and am known for it as well, so i dont even get disturbed now...lol, then when you get home you can go on all those blocked websites you cant get on at work, and if you need to, you can spend ALL night, as you had your sleep in the day :)

ok, in keeping with the cardboard theme...

cardboard_tuning.jpg

You know itw will make your car faster!!!

Failing that, nilz's plan sounds best all round! Sleep now, p0rn later...perfect!

i often get bored in work and thankfully have my own office. I tend to either have a kip or spend most of my time on youtube.

Top Gear on iPlayer.... always works for me.

I watched the christmas special whilst there were loads of people in the office :eyebrows:

If you want to see what I do when bored at work, look at the following photo, ignoring the bottles of wine, and looking at the laptop screen...

office.jpg

I went one better.
I built my own avant

IMAG0058.jpg

Alot of web sites, well good ones are blocked in work.
so any thing with flash, email, photo sites and translation sites.
So I got forums. :D

Wish i could kip. Officers tend to get a bit annoyed if youre asleep when they need help. lol

LOL...thats what the volume button on your phone is for, either way, right down if you dont want to be disturbed or all the way up, so you know you will get the call ;)

Install steam and play whatever game works on my crappy test pc. Gutted I cant stick a gfx card in (power supply is ghey).

Install steam and play whatever game works on my crappy test pc. Gutted I cant stick a gfx card in (power supply is ghey).

Not a bad idea.
we got some really good GPUs from the graphics department and some quad core PCs some where.
But tomorrow, i'm off to play with the best simulator/game I can think of.
SA80s and GPMGs :D