1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheels - Need Inspiration

WorkInProgress Jul 6, 2013

1. WorkInProgress

WorkInProgress Member

I'm on a bit of a budget as I'm putting a new kitchen in, needing some ideas for new wheels which I could source fairly cheaply.

I like the style of the 17" S3 wheels and the 18" S4 version, but I think I've got my heart set on a set of 17" Porsche Cup wheels, which I'm aware will need adaptors meaning more money. Also like TT Comps but can't seem to find a set at a decent price.

Any suggestions on a wheel I haven't considered? Would like to stick to 17"

Rob

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Have you considered the rs6 wheels? They are tidy and would look good with the flared arches, just my opinion of course, lol. :) x

3. WorkInProgress

WorkInProgress Member

Mine's not an S3 Sandra so no flared arches

4. Adam P

Adam P Active Member

5. cecilthesausage

cecilthesausage ...It's Never Finished...

Just seen this.... Used to have these back in the day....lol Not on my S3..... Think they look really nice BMW fitment though 5 by 120..... Azev A,s[​IMG]

6. WorkInProgress

WorkInProgress Member

That I like, something a bit different which wouldn't break the bank

7. 16Klappe

16Klappe I <3 Panda's! Supporter

Shameless plug, what about my wheels?

[​IMG]

You will never see another set, doesn't ruin the bank in tires each year, and also doesn't ruin the handling.