Wheels Gateway

I will be selling my 5-spoke 17" like shown in the link soon. They have Dunlops all round with around 5-6mm of tread. If you can wait a few weeks they'll be for sale.

I will be selling my 5-spoke 17" like shown in the link soon. They have Dunlops all round with around 5-6mm of tread. If you can wait a few weeks they'll be for sale.

I appreciate the offer, mr singh, but i definitely want new.

I've got no experience of them, but that price seems into the 18" category considering its for budget tyres.

There must be plenty of them about secondhand as people upgrade, isn't that worth considering?

I've got no experience of them, but that price seems into the 18" category considering its for budget tyres.

There must be plenty of them about secondhand as people upgrade, isn't that worth considering?

I did think about that, Quattrojames, but a set of four, used, on Ebay, will set me back about £200. Then I'd probably have to spend about the same amount again to refurbish them. as it's unlikely I could find a perfect, unmarked set. This site will sell the wheels only, brand new, for £295, & I could source my tyres locally. Alternatively, they'll supply the wheels with Falken tyres, locking nuts and centre caps, ready to go on, for £565, delivered to the door.

I'm less concerned with whether I could get 18" wheels for the same price, because I don't want 18s.

Hi Jeff

Sorry I wasn't meaning to imply you should get 18's. Wheels are a very personal thing, and I will always prefer oem over replica's, but thats just me!

Hi Jeff

Sorry I wasn't meaning to imply you should get 18's. Wheels are a very personal thing, and I will always prefer oem over replica's, but thats just me!

If I could afford them I'd get OEMs, but sadly, Audi charge something like £400 per wheel!