1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheels fitted

noddy tt Jun 14, 2009

1. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

This is your pic:

The wheels look very nice :yes:

[​IMG]

3. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

Thanks for that!
    I had them on my A3 first then my TT Then due to a double wheel centres pattern they fitted my A4 Which was lucky.
    http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww331/Reidster_photos/?action=view&current=carsatknockhill037.jpg

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww331/Reidster_photos/?action=view&current=christmas070.jpg

I think they looked good on the TT. I only buy cars that suit my rims so it looks as if i will be Audi till i die... lol or VW

Should i be doing something different when uploading pics?

Cheers

4. quattrojames

In your photobucket account, copy and paste the IMG tag into the thread.

5. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Result!!!!!! thanks for your help. Every day is a school day!!!

6. martyboy

martyboy Member

nice pix, where was the tt one taken?

7. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

The TT pic was taken on the Pier at Saltcoats, Scotland.
    Cheers

8. quattrojames

I love that you buy your car to suit your rims lol!

What size are they?

9. noddy tt

noddy tt Reidy

Hi, The wheels are 18" I probably would have gone for 19" if they were for the A4 but they seemed big enough for my A3 at the time, plus i didnt have to lower the suspension or anything.
    Cheers

10. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Looking good, however the A3 looked like it needed a visit from the Lowering fairy ;)

11. alzo999

alzo999 Audi Crazy

i was looking at the TT pic for around 2 mins and didnt even realise it was saltcoats, and I was born there. live in Ardrossan now so not exactly an excuse haha.