wheels again

sun and kath

Reaction score
Just changed to my new wheels today, so thought i'd post

have fitted uniroyal rainsport 2's - so lets see how they are. first impression is they are quiet.

DSCF2652.jpg

DSCF2651.jpg

nice:applaus:,i was undecided whether to get polished rs4 wheels for my s4,but ended up with the shadow chrome version(but toying with the idea of painting them either dark grey or black?) but they suit your car really well
Paul

not sure they suit it mate, i was thinkin long and hard about whether to put B5 RS4 or B7 RS4 on my S4 but i went with BBS CH's which i pik up next saturday

not sure they suit it mate, i was thinkin long and hard about whether to put B5 RS4 or B7 RS4 on my S4 but i went with BBS CH's which i pik up next saturday

The place i bought my rs4s from had a set of 2nd hand 19" bbs CHs but they belonged to the shop owner and he wouldnt part with them:crying: or i would have had them instead of my rs4s.i actually went to buy rs6 wheels but they didnt have any in the correct offset to fit my brakes.When i can afford to i will be on the lookout for some BBS wheels,either CH or preferably LM

Paul

It looks good, but i cant help thinking the "normal" ones that dont have the diamond cut face would look a bit better, espeically in a dark color.

How do you find those tyres?

I've used rainsport1's before and found them very good. The cars been running on eagles for a while, but i've just baught a pair of rainsport2's as the fronts are done.

Eagles seem to be a little sketchy in heavy rain, especially as they wear down, presumably because the tread design cant really shift the water.

Hmmmm, they look OK, but I'm finally at the stage where very few aftermarket alloys appeal to me, especially on an Audi. RS4 alloys etc take some beating IMO.

Lovely looking car though ;)

to be honest, if money was no object, i would have gone for Dotz Roadsters.
Nearly ended up with R8 replicas (5 spoke) but dispite assurances from the seller, they did not clear my brakes (s4).

BBS CH's -- nice,
I got these of ebay for £350 (for 4) the right ofset so no spacers on 18"*8". i'm afraid budget came in.
I love 'em and they take a few years of the car.

Hardly put any miles on the tyres yet. steering feel seems near equal to the goodyear Eagle gSD3 's . possible a bit worse?
Yet to test wet grip.
Defo less noise.
Will keep an eye on the wear,
But these are mid range tyre, quite a bit less than the top spec ones.

The place i bought my rs4s from had a set of 2nd hand 19" bbs CHs but they belonged to the shop owner and he wouldnt part with them:crying: or i would have had them instead of my rs4s.i actually went to buy rs6 wheels but they didnt have any in the correct offset to fit my brakes.When i can afford to i will be on the lookout for some BBS wheels,either CH or preferably LM

Paul

mmmmm LM's thats a serious looking set of wheels mate, ive had the CH's brand new at a good price wit tyres so im well happy mate, i like the B7 RS4's but not with the polished face, look good on a dark car but not noggy blue.
your S4 is looking nice mate, try and send some pics to me of the whole car if you dont mind??????
:rolleyes: