Reaction score
just placed an order for a set of 18" vortex r's delivery in 2 weeks
dont know how to put pic up so
http://www.wheelmania.co.uk/col_mania.html#
they come in pcd112 and et 35 got a set of avons with em 4 £820
your opinions please... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

these?

mania_vortexlrg.gif

they are the one's i want, had to sort out abs control unit first tho, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

looks like they trade from another company and slap wheel mania on but nice wheels
it was a toss up from the jordans and these.
think these are more suited for the a4.
nice feedback fellas.
cheers tracey 4 the pic theres a nice pic of a supra on the website with them on.

tracey? grrr, you calling me a girl like? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

no probs , never seen these wheels before but yeah i think they'l look the biz. look forward to seeing some pics of them fitted.

only if your into that sort of thing .. soz
would like 2 post some pics when they arrive. mate at work has ordered the same for his carrado.

cheers ill get the digi camera out when i wash it
found it very hard to find wheels that are nice to fit the a4 apart from the reps.

very nice, makes a big difference. well done

of course most notably the change between pic 1 and pic 8.

i could never have picked out that set of wheels but they work really well.

try photobucket.com for pics. register and upload pics to there then use the image button when making a post (just have to copy the url link from photobucket) . you can also tick the preview option before actually posting to check if its working.

i second that doc the front headlights got to go. Undecided on the rear lights there are quite a few on the market now. im liking docs and mahwhitey rear lights i think it does depend on what colour the car is.

wheels looks good must be a hard to clean?

i know i was a picture post virgin until tracy i mean tracer told me what to do.
i like the lights wish i got the smoked version though.