wheel spacers and wheel bearings

Mine have been on for over 2 years and 20k+ miles on original bearings with no ill effect so far but its subjective... these cars had had a varied lifestyle now they are cheaper to buy and have a few miles on them...

20mm is a little excessive, I use 15mm on the rear and 10mm on the front... that is on OEM ET32 RSTT's

Spacers will put extra strain on the bearings but unless they are already new or low mileage then its impossible to say how long they will go before getting rumbly...

<tuffty/>

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm running 30mm on the rear and 20mm on the front ;)

to be fair, your motor does have a sick stance! What coilies you on, do you get any scrubbage at all?

Mine have been on for over 2 years and 20k+ miles on original bearings with no ill effect so far but its subjective... these cars had had a varied lifestyle now they are cheaper to buy and have a few miles on them...

20mm is a little excessive, I use 15mm on the rear and 10mm on the front... that is on OEM ET32 RSTT's

<tuffty/>

What makes 20mm a little excessive?

i got some AP coilovers on order and am planning on goin 20 on the front and 25 on the rear still running the standard Avus alloys

to be fair, your motor does have a sick stance! What coilies you on, do you get any scrubbage at all?

I was going to go for 15 rear and 10 front until i saw troopas car at ace.. now im going a little bigger.

They will fk the bearings, yes. However as someone has said, how much by and how long they last, is at best, a guess.

what spacers are the best ones to go for and where from. (not talking about size but make) cheers

What makes 20mm a little excessive?

i got some AP coilovers on order and am planning on goin 20 on the front and 25 on the rear still running the standard Avus alloys

Cheers mate. I only get the smallest amount of scrubbing if i take a roundabout very hard and the car leans to one side. Other than that it never scrubs :)