Wheel Spacer Suggestions Please

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to fit some 19 x 8.5 wheels along with 215/35 tyres (stretched a little) and some coilovers - what spacers would people think I should use size wise to get a good look? I was thinking of 10mm up front and 20mm at the rear?

Im not sure if the softop is the same offset as the Avant but I started with Et45 and got 15mm spacers from pw motorsport cost £100 inc post, so Im running 30 on the rear but had 3mm taken off the front so they are runnin at et32 The spacers are excellent quallity and come with extended bolts will find the link if your interested
I did have a 35 drop when this pic was taken but now its back standard as have bought coilovers just waiting for better weather to fit them

a4014.jpg

I can also recommend PW Motorsport spacer kits
nice quality bolts and spacers .

Was begining to doubt my RS4 reps in a ET35 fitment would work, but seems i need not worry. He he cant wait to get them on now.

How do people get on with locking wheel nuts and spacers?

At the moment I dont have any on There are some Merc ones that will go on but carnt remember which ones

How do people get on with locking wheel nuts and spacers?
Never bother with lockers
personally wheel theft is gone if there pinching it will be the whole car and gone
lockers cause more proplem in general for the owners than they ever have for a thief .

im going to go with some of these from P&W - 15MM on rear and 10mm up front.

which pcd is required ? 5x100pcd or 5x112pcd ?